Pet Passports


Whether you are taking your pet on holiday abroad for a few weeks or exporting them permanently we are able to give you advice on how to go about it. Helen and Grant are qualified OVs (Official Veterinarians, formerly known as Local Veterinary Inspectors) and are able to certify any paperwork that may be needed.

Homepage  •   Contact   •   Sitemap

©2023 Hunters Lodge Vets: Vet Guildford, Ewhurst, Cranleigh, Godalming, Worplesdon, Shere Company Registration No. 679848158

P 01483 276464  E

Website by: